Sunday, November 13, 2005

Turning the tables

After seeing this post, I'm leary of posting about relationships. I was about to write that bloody post about four levels of dating and all that yada. I still might. However, this is important. This is a public service I'd like the lovely lady bloggers of the internet to peform for all mankind. And I know I'm tredding on these lovely folks territory here.

Women, why do you love assholes? I'd like a more substantial answer than that trite, appeal of the bad boy in the leather jacket that you always revert to. What I'd really like to know is why you insist on being belittled, having your self image bruised and generally being horribly abused rather than just dealing with normal, sane human beings. Please answer in the comments and I will transmit your answer to nice and normal guys the world over. Thank you.

1 Comments:

Blogger A said...

because, secretly, we aspire to be the one who changes that dirty dog's ways....until we grow the fuck up and realize we don't have to put up with that shit.

sad thing is, most women never realize they don't need to put up with that stupid shit.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home