Friday, November 18, 2005

More dating questions

Here's another thing I don't understand. We're all reasonably attractive and intelligent people right? We've all got friends, and not just internet friends, real ones too. These friends find us funny, think us good looking, know all about our extensive experience with Marxist philosophy, Russian literature and the many other hallmarks of intelligence and learnedness. As for our style, well... Send Wintour over to take notes. Have her bring a photographer. So why exactly are we always single. Why does your blog chronicle such disparate yet crazy adventures in date land? Why do you swear after each and every date that you're never doing it again? These people you're dating, they've got friends right? Those friends know that the little aggressive thing your date does with the waiter is just a character quirk, not the sum total of his personality. How come you can't see that? I mean, anyone is as good as the others, right? Shouldn't we all be settling? In this vein, shouldn't I call that 5'1 18 year old I had a date with last night? I mean, she's legal. What more do I need?

1 Comments:

Blogger Betty said...

Oh my god, last night was a catastrophy, my friends scared off this guy I was interested in. They told him that I was too good to just fuck around. What the fuck? I know they mean well, but seriously what is wrong with people in this city. There is no reason I should be single.

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home