Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Disconnected thoughts

I've not been a fount of inspiration or motivation lately, hence my absence. My life stagnates and I do not do enough to propel it forward. Must get past this laziness and get on with life. Somebody poke with a cattle prod or something.

I totally fucked up a potentially interesting hook up with a very fun/sexy lady who may or may not be reading this. Who forgets they have a concert and then has to stand up their date when they realize it the same evening? Flint does. Booooo...

On the other hand, I did see the Yeah Yeah Yeah's. Karen O is... interesting.

I'm seducing my old roomate, one of the beautiful women I've ever met, who I used to sleep with. As you can imagine, things got complicated and the relationship ended on a very, very tense note. All that is past though. She seems very comfortable being seduced by me and very clear that she doesn't want a relationship. I could leave with that. I've spent almost two years dreaming about the things I never did to her. I'll let you know how that goes but I do love a good seduction.

Saw The Departed earlier this evening, a total guygasm of a movie. Big guns, horrendous violence, excessive foul language and an incredibly sweet but very effective seduction scene with Dicaprio and Vera Farmiga. Hott! I really enjoyed the movie overall, even more than the original (Wai Keung's Infernal Affairs) which I found hard to believe in parts.

Hook ups and potential lovers seem to be all over the place for me these days. I was chatted up by a very lovely older lady at my bar the other day. Wonderfully graceful, really fun to talk to and very confident of herself. I ought to drop her a line.

It's all potential really, nothing solid. I bolloxed that first thing up and could still do the same with the others.

I've got a headache and I'm going to bed, and I'm building a new blog on which I can ramble about movies and music and fashion and shite like that and I will link it as soon as it is ready. Good night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Viviane said...

Last year, I saw the entire 'Infernal Affairs' trilogy in one sitting. I was knocked out. The excerpts of 'The Departed' that I've seen look interesting.

Nice to read you have irons in the fire, so to speak.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home