Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The Brazilian and the freshman, again

I had intended to keep last night for myself, some time for the meditative act of cleaning and sorting out my apartment. Then the Brazilian sent me a text message saying she was back in town very briefly (two days) and would really like to see me. Sigh. One should not pass up opportunities to get laid, particularly when the next time such an opportunity would present itself is unknown. So I called and told her to come over and picked up some wine on my way home. As it turned out, she didn't arrive till almost 11 so I actually had plenty of time to myself. I love to clean. While I'm by no means anal, the process calms and focuses me. So by the time she came over, the place was not only spotless, I was super relaxed. {Switching to Montgomery Burns voice and tapping fingers together} Excellent.

Why excellent? Well, lets put it this way. The Brazilian was the third woman to sleep in my apartment since I moved in here in September. However, she's the first one to actually have sex with me. Phew. Was starting to think the apartment was cursed or something. This is what letting your exes crash at your apartment gets you. So I get laid. That was the point of those last two paragraphs. It made me happy.

In other news, the freshman has been informed that her services in the relationship capacity will not be required. I did it early enough it appears, as she took it with great aplomb. As to whether or not we will be friends, that is something that Mr. Wheaton would probably suggest I not hold my breath for. It'd be a pity if she never called again as she is quite interesting. But then, I did just effectively tell her she wasn't good enough to date. Why would she want to be friends after that? But women never cease to baffle me, so who knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home