Thursday, December 01, 2005

Err, the Brazilian again

I just realized that the last post begged the question of why the Brazilian is still in my life. Do I contradict myself? Yes, but who cares. The Brazilian expects to be out of the country permanently by the end of March at the latest and possibly by the end of this month. In the unlikely event that I were to meet the woman of my dreams before that time is up, the Brazilian would have to be let out the back door quickly and firmly. If that doesn't happen though, why deprive the Brazilian of my sweet loving? Or if you prefer the less self-serving version, it's great to have a friend with benefits while the search for the next Lady Flint continues. Remember, applications are still being taken at fredfflint@gmail.com.

6 Comments:

Blogger Bella said...

One should never pass up the opportunity to get some sweet lovin' cos one never knows when said opportunity will return.

And I'm not 30.
Yet.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Flint said...

Right then, you're in the right age group. We've already established that you've got the pretty. Your blog is funny and smart, and I just took your quiz and found out lots of other delightful things about you. You're perfect! Except... Central New York? Where is this and how does one get there? Does one want to get there? How did you get there?

10:08 PM  
Blogger Flint said...

And yes, if you ain't doing nothing else at the time, and some sweet loving comes your way, definitely don't turn it down. The drought that inevitably follows such folly is never amusing.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Bella said...

So many questions.
Will answer later, too tired to make sense. See recent post for evidence.

Also, post a picture, you sneaky bugger!

Smoochies

10:48 PM  
Blogger Flint said...

Oh no no. This is an anonymous blog, created away from the prying eyes of friends and wing men who then throw my words back in my face. So no pictures on blog. Besides, after that post about how pretty I am, disappointment is all that follow. But still, keep an eye on your mailbox.

7:11 AM  
Blogger Muad'Dib said...

f'ing snow. I see Ontario and Cen. NY get the same weather so we suffer the same fate in that way.

Frig I hate snow.

3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home