Monday, February 06, 2006

No, I'm not really here

I have many things to write but no time to write them, one of the disadvantages of being in school rather than under an employer on whose dime I might post with alarming frequency. Hope for me that some reading and riting gets done that I may return with more stories of debauchery. In the meantime, if colored girl is out there reading, would you let us know if the disappearance of stayblackstupid.com is temporary or permanent. I was quite enjoying your brand of ranting. Pretty please come back, t'would be too painful to lose two of my favorite blogs in the same week. What up, Angelina? Godspeed in your new endeavours and I will try to get out that NY article with great haste and a minimum of olde English.

4 Comments:

Blogger Betty said...

She changed the address, go to Tan's site, she comments all the time.

9:53 AM  
Blogger A said...

awesome, cause that olde english shit's damn near intolerable....jsut sayin

12:27 PM  
Blogger Betty said...

http://biggurlpanties.blogspot.com/

3:07 PM  
Blogger Bina007 said...

Consumer rights in action, Flint - I just reviewed Four Brothers. Ciao.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home