Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Nothing to see here, keep moving

Alright, alright, not too much going on for the moment. The girl and I are doing well. It hardly seems possible, but I think we've seen each other pretty much continously for the past month or so. Things are good, I'm happy. She's met pretty much all the friends who are in New York, knows which girls from my past to be wary of (although she's met none of those) and she has the stamp of approval from pretty much everyone including the best friend, who sternly instructed her that she must take good care of me (err, thanks?). I'm not flipping out about the girls everywhere, even as they continue to wear less and less clothing. I'm sure that stage will return but for the moment, it is not an issue.

School is crazy busy and my semester of being a slack ass has left me in a most undesirable place. Lots of making up work to be done. In a month, all this will be done and I'll have to face the monster that is called thesis writing. Don't even have a thesis idea yet.

I have to go to a wedding at the beginning of May. I'm definitely not ready for it. Travelling long distances for the wedding of a couple I'm not really that into is not my idea of fun. Besides I need to buy a suit and a year of being a student has left about as poverty stricken as I've ever been. I wonder if one can find a good suit at a thrift store. Hmm...

Case you haven't got the gist, I have nothing to report. Be back once there is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home