Thursday, April 06, 2006

Tagged - This will be over as quickly as your high school boyfriend

Matilda over at Jaded Fashionista put this on me, my very first tag. I feel special. Unfortunately anyone who's been in my bathroom knows that it's pretty spartan, so this will be short.

1. Body soap?
Dove, Cucumber and Green Tea, which I started using because it echoed my old cologne, Bulgari's Green Tea

2. Face wash?
Noxzema Tingly Citrus Formula - sadly I've been using it so long, it doesn't really tingle anymore. Need a change.

3. Shampoo?
Garnier Fructis, 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner - I've got a shaved head so even this seems redundant

4. Moisturizer?
Vaseline Intensive care - used it since I was a kid, need it to tame my crocodile skin

5. Cologne/Perfume?
Currently Marc Jacobs men. I like to change these regularly or have a couple at hand, cause I like to be able to smell it myself and you lose that ability after you've used the same one for a while

6. Deodorant/Anti-perspirant?
Gillette Clear Stick

7. Toothpaste?
Colgate Total

8. Mouthwash?http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif
Listerene.

9. Razor?
For my croc skin? I use an electric razor

10. Shaving cream?
Electric razor, hence no cream

11. Aftershave?
or aftershave. I put some moisturizer on and move on

12. Missed anything?
Nope. I'm surprised I have that much to report. Apparently, I'm not the ascetic I thought I was. Alrighty Feisty, Angelina - care to share?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noxzema stopped tingling you? Wow you must have been using it for ages, upgrade to something lethal..

What do you think of the electric rayzor? Like what are the negatives??

5:58 PM  
Blogger Flint said...

Honestly, half the time now I just use the bar of soap. Probably works as well, but I do miss the tingly feeling. I take my pleasures where I can get them. The electric razor works pretty well. It's probably not as smooth or close a shave as with a razor, but otherwise it does the job with a lot less prep, likelihood of cutting myself and drama than a regular razor. And I don't have to deal with ingrown hairs, nemesis of the black man

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

naw, man. I'm not doing anymore tagged shit. no way, no how.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home