Friday, June 16, 2006

More about the women

Just broke up with Opera girl. I tried to do it two days ago, but it was the first time I'd seen her since she got back, and I'd forgotten how much I actually liked her so that didn't go so well. Plus with a wicked touch of female deviance, she looked pretty much as good as I'd ever seen her. She looked just as good tonight too actually. You know a girl is trying when you go see her at her apartment where she's supposed to be wrestling with Ikea furniture but she still meets you at the door in heels, with the nice earrings and her tightest jeans on. So it was not without some wistfulness that I called things off and headed out without the breakup sex.

Two days ago, when I was being as flaky as only I know how to be, she'd suggested that I date both her and the blonde, who I'd told her about. Her basic position was unchanged from our conversations before out return, but now I actually had to take her seriously. So I took two days to think things over and seriously contemplate the idea of dating two women at the same time, and came to the illogical conclusion that I simply couldn't do it. Why illogical? Because gaddammit, how often does a women actually say to you, "you should date her and date me" with her sanity completely intact. Couldn't do it though. Just trying to figure out what girl to call and hang out with the next day almost caused me to short circuit.

So anyway, I'm down to one girl again. The blonde and I. Ever heard the Jay-Z song, "Girls, girls, girls?" One of my favorite lines from an overall excellent song is, "damn she's fine, but she parties all the time." He could have been talking about the blonde. After I hung out with some bloggers (more on this below), I met up with her and we managed to hit two clubs and a bar before the night was over. Methinks I got to remind her that I'm a student, a poor, poor student and one who has been unable to get a bartending job at that (say, you don't know anyone who needs a bartender do you? Let me know yo). Despite the expensive nature of hanging out with her and her hard partying friends, I like the blonde. She sends me texts that read, "I adore you" and "kisses to your face" and that's kinda cool. Actually it's not kinda cool, it's really cool to have like the hottest girl ever say she adores you. One of these days her face is gonna be on a billboard, and I will say with pride, "I used to sleep with that woman."

So I hung out with a few bloggers yesterday and can I just say, holy blogger hotness! I'm not going to say anything beyond that cause, as Alice keeps saying, blog on blog crime just ain't cool. Besides if things don't work with the blonde, I'm taking a break from dating and doing some self improvement or something, so no sending hang out requests to anybody. But it was cool hanging out and I've a whole bunch of blogs from some cool, funny people to check out now, like I don't already spend enough time on that kind of thing. That is all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait hold on was this the planned date on previous post?!!

Def more bloggers in NY than London... Pity would have loved to create some blogger drama. lol..

x

12:12 AM  
Blogger Jefferson said...

It was a real pleasure to meet you, Flint.

Let me know when you can come back to retrieve the fancy undies you left drying in my shower.

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL LOL

Jefferson ha ha a

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home