Monday, February 20, 2006

Vanilla, chocolate, rum and hell raisin

I want a sex crazed girlfriend with seven times the experience that I have. If I can't have a such a girlfriend, I'll take such a mistress or even a really quick fling with someone of that level of experience. This weekend, I had a long and involved conversation on the pleasures of vanilla ice cream vs. mint chocolate chip and other favorite flavors. Although there was no inuendo involved in that particular conversation, some of it does hold true when applied to the sex world. Vanilla might be the best form of ice cream, but it's really not worth having unless it's really, really, really good. Mint Chocolate Chip, Rum Raisin and all that other good stuff needs to be in the mix to spice things up. I've been having lots and lots of vanilla, from really, really good to really should have left that in the bargain freezer. I need more flavors in my life, as well as some really, really, really good vanilla. I'm willing to spend all day churning the milk (is that what one does to it?) and of course, I bring a wonderful chocolate flavor to these things. You know where the applications go, fredfflint@gmail.com. Next up, a report on my 60 hour date. Rockin'

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol LOL lol LOL

Hmm... well I want a sex crazed girlfriend too, we can have some hot cookie dough flavoured lesbian sex together.

Ok I have nothing else to say. lol..

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

err.. could u delte the previous comment.

Err.. you really want more Vanilla? As someone who is fairly err... inexperienced with choclate, I find this interesting... as I have always been curious about the other way round.
But I never made a choice... Why are you making choices?

10:53 AM  
Blogger Flint said...

Haha, I'm so not erasing the best comment my blog has seen thus far. And actually, I'm guilty of mixing my metaphors in an atrocious ways that suggests I should not write posts when I'm confused. I meant vanilla in the same sense of pretty damn straightforward, non-kinky sex. Then I went and put in chocolate, referring of course to my wonderful skin color. Oh well, James Agee I am not. I'm not inexperienced with chocolate (in the second sense), but as I might have mentioned before, my social group seriously lacks melanin. You wouldn't have any occasion to visit New York soon would ya?

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol.. I know exactly what you u mean about your social group, been the same way all my life (not choice more circumstance)... Allot of people don't understand, or have issues? that's why I sometimes find the states soo hard to deal with.

Actually comming to New York during the summer with my girlfriends, it's a long way to go... but hey, wait.

x

3:59 PM  
Blogger sinclair sexsmith said...

amen to that! I've been waiting all my life to find a girl with more of a sex drive than mine.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home